Acne or pimples can be found in any skin type whether it’s normal, dry or oily. People often have this disbelieve that only oily skin gets prone to acne & pimples but we are wrong. Yes it’s correct that oily skin is more prone but normal & dry skin people too face this problem a lot.
People who have Acne / pimples are found self-conscious about their appearance even embarrassed sometimes. Do not let it cast a negative impact on your life. Properly caring for your skin and using the right acne treatment you can not only control them even get rid of them.
You can perk up your confidence and self-esteem and have the healthy skin you desired. Here are few tips for those who are annoyed by the uncontrollable occurrence of Acne & Pimples:
- Clean with gentle fragrance free cleanser which has benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Avoid scrub as it irritates the skin around the pores & use toner only if your skin is too oily.
- Apply cream that has benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid or salicylic acid, a powerful antibacterial agent. To help get rid of dead skin cells and dying skin products with resorcinol and sulfur can be used.
- Application of drying spot treatment can also help in controlling the outburst of acne. Whether your skin is Normal, oily or dry one should never forget to use sunscreen according to their skin type.
- For a quick cover up you can dab concealer or cream foundation directly on the blemish and then apply powder of the exact same shade as your skin on top of the concealer.
Always remember there is no quick way to stop the outbreak of pimples but with few tips you can control the occurrence, even getting rid of them.
- Never sleep without cleaning your face.
- Make sure you always apply sunscreen before stepping out in sun (20mins before exposing yourself in sun).
- Use Face masks whether its fruit Mask for normal skin, Honey Mask for dry skin or clay mask for oily skin at least once a week.
- Even if your skin is normal or oily and think that you don’t need moisturizer like dry skin do than you are wrong. Moisturizer is a must as it helps in rejuvenating the wear and tear of tissues.
- Last but not the least drink plenty of water, as it not only hydrates your skin but also keeps your system clean.