These are the top print advertisements selected by the adsoftheworld.com from July 2011 till December 2011. Lets take a look at these ingenious, enlightening and inspirational print advertisements from around the world.
Ads of the World Awards selects these advertisement only from the submission on their site. Then the popularity of the advertisement is calculated combining the scores of ratings, comments, Facebook submissions and re-tweets as well as other social media activities.
Ads of the World claims that – “Given the highly critical nature of the community, some say it’s harder to win an AotW Award than any other famous advertising award.”
Lets roll from the month of July.
Click on the image for the large view.
1. TopGear Magazine: Road safety, Social media
1. City Of Belgrade: Clean after your dog
1. Leo Burnett France: Creative calendar
1. Shera Sound Proof Windows: Living Room
2. WWF: Circle of life
1. WWF Desertification: Elephant
1. Pilates With Gerda: Belly Bag
Which one among these winning ads did you like most? Do not forget to share your views below.
Copyright. Respective Owners.