For the second part of top advertisements from July to December 2011, Part 2, please click this link.
These are the top print advertisements selected by the adsoftheworld.com from January 2011 till June 2011. Lets take a look at these clever, informative and inspirational print advertisements from around the world.
Click on the image for larger view. Images are quite big so it may take time to load in slow connection.
• Carrefour express: Pearl Jam – iTunes Music Card available at Carrefour express
• Volkswagen: Rake – The “Rear Assist” rear-view camera. Now also available in the Caravelle.
• Pictionary: T-Rex – Quick draw wins.
• United Nations: Forest in Flames
• Pizza & Love: Fight for the Amazonas
Fight for the last slice. Pizza & Love. We make pizza not global warming. 100% organic ingredients
• Canal+: Horror flowchart
• Fabercastell Truecolours: Shark – True colours
• Morphy Richards Epilators: Girl in a saree
Make the most of your legs with Morphy Richards Epilators, that gently remove your hair from the root leaving you with smooth and silky skin for long. Legs so beautiful that you just want to show them off.
• Bombril Fort: Girl – Protect your dreams
• Lebeau Auto Glass: Mafioso – Fast repairs
• Avis: Reunion – Luxury car rental
• Shikun & Binui Solaria: Sun light – Look at the page facing the sun light. And see how you can benefit from it.
• Vilnius International Film Festival (Kino Pavasaris): Cliches
Spring is full of cliches. Escape them March 17-31. Vilnius International Film Festival.
• Mercedes Benz: Left Brain – Right Brain, Paint
• Batelco Directory: Hospital
• Pringles Xtreme: Caveman
• MTV Networks Schweiz AG: Sexidents, Backseat
If you have any queries related to these ads please leave a comment below.
Copyright. Respective Owners.